It is our pleasure to announce the launching of the 29th edition of the International Festival of Satirical Graphics and Humoristic Literature HUMOUR AT
.GURA HUMORULUI, and to invite you to be part to this event.
The period the festival will take place is between July, 06 to July, 07, 2019 and the theme of this edition is SPLIT. The deadline for sending the cartoons for the satirical graphics section is June, 10st, 2019.
You will find attached to this email the submission form and the regulations of the festival.
We would be very grateful and honoured if you could redirect the information about the festival on the communication and socialising networks you use.
Thank you for your interest and looking forward to having you as a guest!
Galavan Robert George
HUMOUR AT ... GURA HUMORULUI,
The International Festival Of Cartoon And Humours Literature The 29nd edition, 2019
The 29nd edition of Humour at ... Gura Humorului, the International Festival of Cartoon and Humorous Literature will be held between July, 05 July, 07, 2019.
THE CONTEST REGULATIONS CARTOONS
1. The Edition theme:SPLIT
2. Original works are accepted, in digital format, created after January, 1st, 2019, which were not published and submitted or awarded prizes to other competitions.
3. Each participant will submit two ( 2 )cartoons to be analysed by the jury.
4. The works will be submitted by JUNE, 10th, 2019(posting date) on the following addresses: email: email@example.com or postal address: Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina, Piaţa Republicii, nr. 2, 725300 - Gura Humorului, judeţul Suceava, România.
5. Technical requirements:
- Papers sent by e-mail: minimum1600 x 1200 pixels, JPG format
- Papers sent by regular postal mail: format A 3
- The technique used for the works will be at the free choice of the artist
6. The works are not to be returned. They will be added to the patrimony of the Humour at ... Gura Humorului Festival and the organizers are entitled to use them later as edited materials with the name of their author on them.
7. The participants are required the following documents enclosed with their works: the completed entry form attached, a brief CV and a personal photography/cartoon self portrait of minum 6x9cm ( on paper) or 710x1065pix. (digital format).
8. The prizewinners will be notified by June, 30th, 2019 to be present for the Awards Festivity held on Sunday, July, 07th, 2019.
9. Transport expenses, accomodation and meals are the responsibility of the participant or the organization/ institution he/she is part of. The organizers will be notified in due time to make the necessary reservations
10. The prizes to be awarded:
1st Prize : EUR 500
2nd Prize : EUR 300
3rd Prize : EUR 200
The "George Gavrilean" Prize for the debutantes in Bucovina - EUR 200
11. The jury are the ones who decide upon awarding or not awarding or re-allocating the prizes. In addition, the jury will decide upon the works or the authors to be rewarded by sponsors, associations, mass-media, institutions, commercial societies or private persons, with their consent.
12. There will be no participation fees.
The Bureau of Press Relations of Humour at ... Gura Humorului Festival
Galavan Robert George - Folk Customs Museum in Bucovina ( Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina )
Telephone: 00 40 757485882 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Sever Dumitrache cultural counselor Telepfone : 00 40 723270520